I'm pretty bored of this city so ill go to the beach and check out the markets. Photos are...me at the Samba street (where the Rio carnival is held), the main Cathedral, and a nice view over Copacabana beach. It costs $3 for a wrap of crack cocaine here so there seems to be some kind of drug war going on. if i feel brave ill go to the favella again today to see if i can get a photo of a drugs guy with a gun. Its mighty dangerous though so maybe this will be my last post :o)
Most Popular Posts...
-
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
-
What a strange world it is, when we happened to be driving back to Dingwall, from eating the best Scallop and chips in the world (in a wee ...
-
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
-
I was talking the other day to someone about an article i'd read that shows that cats turn men into nervous wrecks and women into wanto...
-
The other day I woke up and realized it’s high time for an adventure. One of those adventures where you just walk out the door and don’...
-
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
-
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
-
Do you know what this means? why not? So here I sit, waiting for my hotel check-in, at 7.30am, in Akasaka Macdonalds, Tokyo, surr...
-
I had an interesting conversation the other day about 'The Secret' and how it does seem that if you really need somthing, then someh...
-
Well, the dilemma for many of us people from North Europe with too much time on our hands is...where to spend Winter? For those on a budget ...
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Rio 3
I'm pretty bored of this city so ill go to the beach and check out the markets. Photos are...me at the Samba street (where the Rio carnival is held), the main Cathedral, and a nice view over Copacabana beach. It costs $3 for a wrap of crack cocaine here so there seems to be some kind of drug war going on. if i feel brave ill go to the favella again today to see if i can get a photo of a drugs guy with a gun. Its mighty dangerous though so maybe this will be my last post :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment