I decided on the night before i left, id have a deep fried Pizza at home in Glasgow. Im happy to say it was absolutely lovely. for those more healthy people who have never seen one, thats it on the left. (with chips and steak pie lovely!)
Most Popular Posts...
-
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
-
What a strange world it is, when we happened to be driving back to Dingwall, from eating the best Scallop and chips in the world (in a wee ...
-
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
-
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
-
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
-
Do you know what this means? why not? So here I sit, waiting for my hotel check-in, at 7.30am, in Akasaka Macdonalds, Tokyo, surr...
-
Its probably too long now but this is the board i learned on Curing sunburn, Kuta The massage family KUTA Kuta consists on one ...
-
Well, the dilemma for many of us people from North Europe with too much time on our hands is...where to spend Winter? For those on a budget ...
-
Ok, i'm going to put all my travel photos up here now, rather than Facebook, since here I have some confidence that they aren't sel...
-
I was talking the other day to someone about an article i'd read that shows that cats turn men into nervous wrecks and women into wanto...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment