Most Popular Posts...

Monday 18 June 2012

Obnoxious Haiku's


You all know what a Haiku is. It's a really short and kind of pretentious poem that kind of slips off the tongue...you know like...

Water of the Dokei Gorge,

you return to the ocean
I to the mountain.



So I thought it would be interesting to write a Haiku about each country I go to. I'd also love to hear your thoughts and Haiku's dear readers. 



Right now, i'm in USA. So here is my first brief attempts....


Fat people sit there,
among the giant redwoods
ruining the view.


or perhaps the poignant


Eating his big mac,
the monk sits in the meadow
discards the wrapper


Beautiful eh?




Anyway, send me some good ones and i'll post them up.
Here are a few inspiring ones.
And here is how to write one. What could be simpler?



No comments:

Post a Comment