We approached a large flat topped mountain. A long long waterfall cascaded briliiantly off the cliffs, flashing a beautfiul rainbow. a group of squat buildings perched on the top, with a plaza in the middle, and a large building, dominating the square. As we touched down, i could see a large group of men, standing in front of the larger building, which must have used to have been a monastary of sorts. As i got out, i could see there were a few other gringos there too. What kind of people are these? tourists? I must have looked notacably nervous. I was surrounded by desperate looking flare wearing men who intented worshipping then killing my girlfreind, after all. I needed first to see her.
We were herded into one of the smaller buildings, which was a large dining hall. All the gringos were put on the same table. They looked a furtive bunch. I had to quiz the guy next to me 'how did you find out about it'? i asked the sick looking pervert, pretending i shared the same messed up ideas as him. 'yas im from ze amsterdam, we have a red hair club there. So i thought id see for myself' It was strange because he had reddish blonde hair himself. 'Nicolas' he introduced himself. 'So what part do you like the most?' i ventured. 'Vell, if the truth be told, its my first time, but i understand the girl this time is very beautiful.
I had to get X out of here alive.
We ate and drank, and the motely crue of foreign 'Rojos' chatted an joked and drank the wine...the roast pig was great, with rice and jalepenos, and the red wine was taking effect. i felt sleepy. I shouldnt have touched alcohol, but the cheesy dutch and german humour of the perverts, and the happy atmosphere...i'd let my guard down...
Most Popular Posts...
-
The image of a wild white horse, washing itself in the magical lake isn't so romantic when you get close up and see its just an old na...
-
The funniest thing happened when we got to Nha Trang, which is the main resort here in Vietnam. Walking around the quiet town a...
-
So my last night i went to Ipenema for some dinner, it was a pretty nice steak, in a place called Garota de Ipenema, where it seems some fam...
-
Typical. im absolutely fine round the dodgiest places there are, and then today i got pickpocketed in the middle of the afternoon in Jaco m...
-
I would like to add that, as for most cities, 6am is the best and most interesting time to be around and awake. Here in Managua, the sun is ...
-
It's days like this in Buffalo that I love being a northerner - those early spring days where you know that the dark cold hell of wint...
-
There is almost no need to pack at all for cheap and hot countries. I've decided to do 'hand luggage only' for a month in Malays...
-
I just got back from the jungle, and am relaxing in Iquitos (if that is at all possible) Rather than tell you about my experience just yet,...
-
I couldnt beleive it, I was in some tourist trap market, and who is sitting there getting his photo taken with tourists but ex futbol supers...
-
Well, Guatamalan ladies do get a bad rep. , but i personally cant say anything bad about them. They may not be the best looking Chicas in th...
No comments:
Post a Comment