Most Popular Posts...
-
Every time I visit the north of Scotland I get pangs of wanting to buy a smallholding (called a 'croft') get some guns, grow carrot...
-
For new year, i was back in Tallinn, i think the best weather new year i've ever been on. Gentle snow, pretty girls, and lots of drunk p...
-
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
I woke up next morning at 8am in Cusco after an all night rollercoaster bus up the mountains. Cusco is higher than Huaraz and is actually th...
-
So after my brother ditched me in Hamburg, I decided to check the city a bit. Luckily I’ve a friend here who introduced me to the place a...
-
So my Blackjack ' Card counting ' career has finally lulled to close after 20 glorious years. Yesterday morning, the Mirage casin...
-
View from Sleat, Skye across to the mainland. Here it's possible for it to rain and be sunny at the same time. I'd forgot how ...
-
I would love to tell you all about the tourist sites of Chisinau, Moldova, but to be honest, there are more tourist sites in Scunthorpe. ...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
It's free for me to borrow on Kindle as an Amazon Prime member. Do you get a cut of the action in that case?
ReplyDeletei dont at the moment, but you can buy me a beer/write a review if you like it!
ReplyDelete