Alans adventures
Most Popular Posts...
Candidates for Euthanasia - 1
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
Poker in Nicaragua
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
Glenmorangie Distillery, Dunrobin Castle, and the best Chippy in the Highlands
What a strange world it is, when we happened to be driving back to Dingwall, from eating the best Scallop and chips in the world (in a wee ...
Kuta, Bali and the 100% perfect match surfboard
Its probably too long now but this is the board i learned on Curing sunburn, Kuta The massage family KUTA Kuta consists on one ...
Last Post
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
The Day I met God in Ueno Park
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
Kyoto - Home of Yoda, Green Tea Ice Cream, and countless Almond Eyed Beauties
Do you know what this means? why not? So here I sit, waiting for my hotel check-in, at 7.30am, in Akasaka Macdonalds, Tokyo, surr...
Central America Vs South East Asia
Well, the dilemma for many of us people from North Europe with too much time on our hands is...where to spend Winter? For those on a budget ...
A Photo-Tour of Saigon
Ok, i'm going to put all my travel photos up here now, rather than Facebook, since here I have some confidence that they aren't sel...
Waterloo Sunset and how London trends
I made a couple of days in London this weekend. It was mildly nostalgic to see all the old sights and hangouts from when I lived there. One ...
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Very Good Link to my other Blogpost
Back Running
Apologies for no recent interesting journalism, I've been trying to become a real writer. More Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment