Alans adventures
Most Popular Posts...
How we can cure Feminism
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
Poker in Nicaragua
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
Rio nightlife
So my last night i went to Ipenema for some dinner, it was a pretty nice steak, in a place called Garota de Ipenema, where it seems some fam...
Things to Avoid While Travelling No. 143 - Wallets (and No. 158., Airport Food)
I'm writing this while trying to consume the inconsumable. An 8 euro Airport panini, here in Amsterdam Airport, that must have been sit...
The Spirit of Adventure - Ukraine, Moldova...and Trans-Nestria
What I love about traveling are the daily interactions with random strangers, especially the experience of how people treat other people in...
The Perfect Hostel
Ok, guys, now i would like to ask for some feedback. since i've spent years living in them, I'm toying with the idea of setting up...
(no title)
After such a lovely break from alcohol, since December, this week has taken a pleasant lapse, resulting in a break from any creative activit...
Buenos Aires 1
h So today i went on a bike tour (after a tasty steak and chips of course) First thing i saw was the Cenataph, a memorial to the soldiers wh...
Hamburg and Hamburgers
So after my brother ditched me in Hamburg, I decided to check the city a bit. Luckily I’ve a friend here who introduced me to the place a...
Panamania
What I love about Panama (i'm here playing poker, really badly) is the warmth of the latino race. Personally I hate cats, but I und...
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Very Good Link to my other Blogpost
Back Running
Apologies for no recent interesting journalism, I've been trying to become a real writer. More Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment