Just for those of you who are interested in how not to train for an ultramarathon, ive started a run training blog on this site www.slackersultramarathon.blogspot.com
so i wont put too much about it on this blog here, ill just focus on traveladventures and scary stories to tell young children.
Most Popular Posts...
-
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
-
Kiev really wasn't what i expected though. It's changed a lot from the wild east days - hardly anyone packs a piece here anymore. (I...
-
Ubud is everything Kuta is not. It's in the hills. It's overflowing with temples, cafes, art galleries and things that western peopl...
-
Our great Guru contemplates his next brushstroke i couldnt help but tell you about an interesting gentleman i came across this morning, w...
-
There is almost no need to pack at all for cheap and hot countries. I've decided to do 'hand luggage only' for a month in Malays...
-
So i know i did write a lot of crap about Venezuala in previous posts. And despite being mildly humourous , im afraid it wasnt true. What d...
-
Actually the song ‘turning Japanese’ is about masturbation rather than Japan, but now I have your attention, chicken choker or not, I would...
-
I keep seeing similar trends in every Expat community across the world. So heres a new series on expat trends. 1. Italians - Here in the Bal...
-
I found myself as so often happens, walking along the beach as the sun set and the surfers were trying to catch the last wave, and smiling ...
-
Now i think i see what happens to guys who've been fighting in the front line and then get back to normality. When you push your adrenil...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment