Alans adventures
Most Popular Posts...
HOT ESTONIAN GIRLS IN BIKINIS DOING IT WITH CHICKENS
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
Kiev tips and Pointers (and pointy shoes)
Kiev really wasn't what i expected though. It's changed a lot from the wild east days - hardly anyone packs a piece here anymore. (I...
I know your gay because you listen to Coldplay - Ubud, Bali
Ubud is everything Kuta is not. It's in the hills. It's overflowing with temples, cafes, art galleries and things that western peopl...
Mr Shitty, of Iquitos
Our great Guru contemplates his next brushstroke i couldnt help but tell you about an interesting gentleman i came across this morning, w...
Packng for cheap and hot countries
There is almost no need to pack at all for cheap and hot countries. I've decided to do 'hand luggage only' for a month in Malays...
What Really happened in Venezuela - 1 - Lake Maracaibo
So i know i did write a lot of crap about Venezuala in previous posts. And despite being mildly humourous , im afraid it wasnt true. What d...
BANZAAAII !!! Japan Adventure
Actually the song ‘turning Japanese’ is about masturbation rather than Japan, but now I have your attention, chicken choker or not, I would...
GLOBAL TRENDS IN EXPAT COMMUNITIES NO 1 - ITALIAN SEX TOURISTS
I keep seeing similar trends in every Expat community across the world. So heres a new series on expat trends. 1. Italians - Here in the Bal...
Magnific Rock, Popoyo, Nicaragua
I found myself as so often happens, walking along the beach as the sun set and the surfers were trying to catch the last wave, and smiling ...
Post MDS depression and the Idatarod Invitational 1000miler
Now i think i see what happens to guys who've been fighting in the front line and then get back to normality. When you push your adrenil...
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Hamburgers and running
HERE
's a link to my sports nutrition blog, and an article on running in Hamburg i just whipped up while sitting in Macdonalds....
http://slackersultramarathon.blogspot.de/2012/08/hamburgers-and-running.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment