Alans adventures
Most Popular Posts...
Sauna Etiquette for Non Finns/Estonians/Russians
If the only thing you could hear in the gym sauna today was my palm slapping my forehead, then all would have been well. ...
Last Post
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
The Day I met God in Ueno Park
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
The Weirdness of Life in USA
Is it just me or is there a real wish for the western world to rip itself out of the banality of its current non-existance based around spo...
Midsummer Epiphany in a Year of Graft
Its funny what jet lag and exhaustion does for a man. This morning I woke at 6am (far too early) and forced myself to go for the first ru...
Things to Avoid While Travelling No. 143 - Wallets (and No. 158., Airport Food)
I'm writing this while trying to consume the inconsumable. An 8 euro Airport panini, here in Amsterdam Airport, that must have been sit...
Las Vegas and the future of Surveillance
What is it with Las Vegas and flunkies? I was getting a taxi today from a rather upmarket Las Vegas hotel, and they have a guy who asks y...
Bizarre Place Names
Ok there has been too much thinking in this blog. So i thought i would dumb it down a little by telling you some real place names around t...
Driving in Ecuador...(and remaining alive)
If you told me ten years ago i'd be tearing down the Ecuadorian Coast Road at 100km per hour, downing shots of rum with an Inca Princes...
Las Vegas, Part 1 - Card Counting in Las Vegas
So my Blackjack ' Card counting ' career has finally lulled to close after 20 glorious years. Yesterday morning, the Mirage casin...
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Hamburgers and running
HERE
's a link to my sports nutrition blog, and an article on running in Hamburg i just whipped up while sitting in Macdonalds....
http://slackersultramarathon.blogspot.de/2012/08/hamburgers-and-running.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment