Most Popular Posts...
-
Every time I visit the north of Scotland I get pangs of wanting to buy a smallholding (called a 'croft') get some guns, grow carrot...
-
For new year, i was back in Tallinn, i think the best weather new year i've ever been on. Gentle snow, pretty girls, and lots of drunk p...
-
I woke up next morning at 8am in Cusco after an all night rollercoaster bus up the mountains. Cusco is higher than Huaraz and is actually th...
-
So after my brother ditched me in Hamburg, I decided to check the city a bit. Luckily I’ve a friend here who introduced me to the place a...
-
So my Blackjack ' Card counting ' career has finally lulled to close after 20 glorious years. Yesterday morning, the Mirage casin...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
-
What I love about traveling are the daily interactions with random strangers, especially the experience of how people treat other people in...
-
I found a facebook group called 'why older men are better' or something like that. Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes Des...
-
Falling in love with a crack whore i think i can safely say isn't up there with 'wise decisions in history' but still...what ab...
Thursday, 14 October 2010
FINDLAY IN DARWIN AWARDS ATTEMPT
My application for the Marathon Des Sables has now been accepted, so now i plan to make the most of my impending doom by raising money for a charity - With this in mind, i thought id put it out to the public, if anyone has a specific charity theyd like to see money raised for, please let me know, and let me know a reason why they should get the money. Emails to my facebook page or here please!
Labels:
darwin awards,
marathon des sables
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment