So all people in Estonia, Drink bar is offering free beer to all paintballers. Bearing in mind the owner is from Yorkshire, that surely is a late christmas miracle!
http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid=231394056508#wall_posts
Most Popular Posts...
-
So how did YOU spend your fortieth birthday, my great grandchildren will one day ask. Actually, last night it turned midnight and I was los...
-
So…we’ve all been there, you find yourself in a place all alone, but then two or three other ‘travellers’ turn up and order some food. Hmm ...
-
This morning we saw the first snow. I was in the Summer capital of Parnu. Me and two of Parnus cutest ambassadors, Birgita and Helen took me...
-
After an uncomfortable night on the bus back, next to ‘el gordo’ (some fat guy) who was snoring all night I got to my home from home in Lima...
-
It’s the Masonic Reptile Jewish Chinese British Royal Family Rothchilds, of course! The world seems awash with conspiracies...
-
Hello all – since I’m about to unleash a world of fetus crunching cannibal slaves to an unsuspecting public (I’ll up the link...
-
Is it just me, or has 'spiritualism' swept the western world ? Some people might argue that it's just preparation for Dec 2012...
-
So i had a great weekend in Sao Paulo. On saturday morning i met with Denise and Ana, two local girls. They are total city girls, so knew th...
-
Lots of nice buildings in BA, i couldnt help but take some photos. Now ill go to Lima, and then there are some interesting choices to make. ...
-
After such a lovely break from alcohol, since December, this week has taken a pleasant lapse, resulting in a break from any creative activit...
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment