Most Popular Posts...
-
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
-
What a strange world it is, when we happened to be driving back to Dingwall, from eating the best Scallop and chips in the world (in a wee ...
-
So i know i did write a lot of crap about Venezuala in previous posts. And despite being mildly humourous , im afraid it wasnt true. What d...
-
I was talking the other day to someone about an article i'd read that shows that cats turn men into nervous wrecks and women into wanto...
-
The other day I woke up and realized it’s high time for an adventure. One of those adventures where you just walk out the door and don’...
-
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
-
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
-
I had an interesting conversation the other day about 'The Secret' and how it does seem that if you really need somthing, then someh...
-
Well, the dilemma for many of us people from North Europe with too much time on our hands is...where to spend Winter? For those on a budget ...
-
Ok, i'm going to put all my travel photos up here now, rather than Facebook, since here I have some confidence that they aren't sel...
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
The Point Hostal (photos to follow!)
After an uncomfortable night on the bus back, next to ‘el gordo’ (some fat guy) who was snoring all night I got to my home from home in Lima, the point hostel. I suppose the good thing about it is that they can book all your stuff ahead from there (they have a travel centre in house) so it makes a great place to base yourself. If only they got rid of the drug dealers and cokeheads who seem to permanently hang around there then it would be a great spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment