There are some nice colonial buildings scattered around Lima. The pink mansion with the uneven balconies there is a really typical old style. I think the main business here in Peru now is Cocaine, its estimated to provide more than 20% of the GDP, can you imagine? So basically anyone you see with a lot of money, there is a good chance thats the business they are in. Crazy.
Most Popular Posts...
-
Every time I visit the north of Scotland I get pangs of wanting to buy a smallholding (called a 'croft') get some guns, grow carrot...
-
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
-
For new year, i was back in Tallinn, i think the best weather new year i've ever been on. Gentle snow, pretty girls, and lots of drunk p...
-
I woke up next morning at 8am in Cusco after an all night rollercoaster bus up the mountains. Cusco is higher than Huaraz and is actually th...
-
So my Blackjack ' Card counting ' career has finally lulled to close after 20 glorious years. Yesterday morning, the Mirage casin...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
Actually the song ‘turning Japanese’ is about masturbation rather than Japan, but now I have your attention, chicken choker or not, I would...
-
I would love to tell you all about the tourist sites of Chisinau, Moldova, but to be honest, there are more tourist sites in Scunthorpe. ...
-
Do you know what this means? why not? So here I sit, waiting for my hotel check-in, at 7.30am, in Akasaka Macdonalds, Tokyo, surr...
-
I just got back from the jungle, and am relaxing in Iquitos (if that is at all possible) Rather than tell you about my experience just yet,...
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Lima Architecture
There are some nice colonial buildings scattered around Lima. The pink mansion with the uneven balconies there is a really typical old style. I think the main business here in Peru now is Cocaine, its estimated to provide more than 20% of the GDP, can you imagine? So basically anyone you see with a lot of money, there is a good chance thats the business they are in. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment