I decided on the night before i left, id have a deep fried Pizza at home in Glasgow. Im happy to say it was absolutely lovely. for those more healthy people who have never seen one, thats it on the left. (with chips and steak pie lovely!)
Most Popular Posts...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
Every time I visit the north of Scotland I get pangs of wanting to buy a smallholding (called a 'croft') get some guns, grow carrot...
-
For new year, i was back in Tallinn, i think the best weather new year i've ever been on. Gentle snow, pretty girls, and lots of drunk p...
-
If i live in one place for more than a few months, I go crazy. 3 months winter here in Estonia is too much, so i'm off to vist my pal Ri...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
-
View from Sleat, Skye across to the mainland. Here it's possible for it to rain and be sunny at the same time. I'd forgot how ...
-
So here are a couple more photos of San Jose - The main drag, and one of the (illegal im sure!!) fake perfume shops. They have everything in...
-
Today is Independance day in Estonia. i was reliably informed in the pub last night that this means a bunch of camoflagued lorries drive int...
-
So after my brother ditched me in Hamburg, I decided to check the city a bit. Luckily I’ve a friend here who introduced me to the place a...
-
Can't you feel it right now? It's in the air, thats for sure. The deep down nervous energy, the boiling resentment - Im sure its not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment