So, all - im joining the 21st century. Here is my first ever blog. Nothing fancy or deep and meaningful, just a bit of fun recording my travels around the world.
Right now im in Cancun, Mexico (which is partly a dirty and boring town and partly las vegas without the casinos)
and tomorrow i leave for Flores, Guatamala to see some Mayan ruins up in Tikal. Im going to attempt to download a video tomorrow on that so lets wait and see!
Meanwhile here is a test to see if videos work -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9m-ZSvOyU
Most Popular Posts...
-
Preparing the Laced Kool Aid Just realising that today is one year since I took Ayahuasca in Peru, with Hamilton Souther and the blue m...
-
Nice to be home in Glasgow for Christmas. The only city where people are really people (ok im biased) and dont spend their lives chasing stu...
-
People say alcohol fuddles your brain. I say curry does. It was over a curry last week my brother decided that, since his wife is about t...
-
They can't put a woman in a photo without dressing her as a schoolgirl, nun, or a silly doll One of my most surreal moments in Tokyo...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
After writing this blog for about 3 years now (can you believe it? what happened to my life?) It has occurred to me that despite living in E...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
-
The strangest of days creep up on a man from time to time. One minute i'm in London, surrounded by uninspiring zombies pretending the...
-
One morning, a long time ago, when I was perhaps a lot more shallow than I am now, I landed in Tokyo from Europe, and my hotel ...
-
Today was a great day. I think it was mainly because i was still drunk. I went to see the 'red shirts' protesting. I was kind of hop...
No comments:
Post a Comment