Most Popular Posts...
-
Is it just me or is there a real wish for the western world to rip itself out of the banality of its current non-existance based around spo...
-
Well, here I am in San Juan Del Sur, the sleazy surfing party town in the South West of Nicaragua. There are crackheads and idiots here, and...
-
If the only thing you could hear in the gym sauna today was my palm slapping my forehead, then all would have been well. ...
-
So…we’ve all been there, you find yourself in a place all alone, but then two or three other ‘travellers’ turn up and order some food. Hmm ...
-
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
-
Hello all – since I’m about to unleash a world of fetus crunching cannibal slaves to an unsuspecting public (I’ll up the link...
-
It’s the Masonic Reptile Jewish Chinese British Royal Family Rothchilds, of course! The world seems awash with conspiracies...
-
The strangest of days creep up on a man from time to time. One minute i'm in London, surrounded by uninspiring zombies pretending the...
-
The heavy snow reminds me of what the 1970's must have been like. I did all the proper things, arranged to get the 5.40 bus from Parnu t...
-
Disclaimer - If you are easily offended, or have no concept of or sense of humour, especially regarding jokes about rednecks or fat people ...
Thursday, 15 October 2009
breaking up, Jaco
By early evening i had enough, and ended my relationship with lonely planet. I went to a 2nd hand shop (called books and things, its a pretty good place) and swopped my lonely planet guide for a really old Sci-Fi book by Poul Andersn, so now i have nothing to moan about, and im not a slave to any stupid ideas like 'check out the chicken burger stand here and kick back with the locals' or any inane nonsense it spouts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment