Thought I should share this Santiago Times article about a cult who took Ayahuasca, and sacrificed a baby. Strange, I'm seeing more and more crazy things these days...is this the black awakening ? Or is it just that the internet is everywhere these days...
Most Popular Posts...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
-
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
-
Ok, guys, now i would like to ask for some feedback. since i've spent years living in them, I'm toying with the idea of setting up...
-
Hello all – since I’m about to unleash a world of fetus crunching cannibal slaves to an unsuspecting public (I’ll up the link...
-
If the only thing you could hear in the gym sauna today was my palm slapping my forehead, then all would have been well. ...
-
It’s the Masonic Reptile Jewish Chinese British Royal Family Rothchilds, of course! The world seems awash with conspiracies...
-
I just got back from the jungle, and am relaxing in Iquitos (if that is at all possible) Rather than tell you about my experience just yet,...
-
I found myself as so often happens, walking along the beach as the sun set and the surfers were trying to catch the last wave, and smiling ...
-
What I love about traveling are the daily interactions with random strangers, especially the experience of how people treat other people in...
-
The funniest thing happened when we got to Nha Trang, which is the main resort here in Vietnam. Walking around the quiet town a...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cult of personality
ReplyDelete