I couldn't help but share this link with you - couldn't have said it better myself...cue numerous dodgy top tens (or top fives if i cant think of ten)
Most Popular Posts...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
-
So, I hear you ask. Im in Nicaragua, and i'd like to play poker and there is NOWHERE on the internet that actually gives you any decent...
-
I'm writing this while trying to consume the inconsumable. An 8 euro Airport panini, here in Amsterdam Airport, that must have been sit...
-
What I love about traveling are the daily interactions with random strangers, especially the experience of how people treat other people in...
-
Ok, guys, now i would like to ask for some feedback. since i've spent years living in them, I'm toying with the idea of setting up...
-
After such a lovely break from alcohol, since December, this week has taken a pleasant lapse, resulting in a break from any creative activit...
-
h So today i went on a bike tour (after a tasty steak and chips of course) First thing i saw was the Cenataph, a memorial to the soldiers wh...
-
So after my brother ditched me in Hamburg, I decided to check the city a bit. Luckily I’ve a friend here who introduced me to the place a...
-
What I love about Panama (i'm here playing poker, really badly) is the warmth of the latino race. Personally I hate cats, but I und...
-
I'm pretty bored of this city so ill go to the beach and check out the markets. Photos are...me at the Samba street (where the Rio carni...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment