Ok there has been too much thinking in this blog. So i thought i would dumb it down a little by telling you some real place names around the world. I wonder if anyone has made a point of visiting them all.... Arsoli (Lazio, Italy) Bastard (Norway) Beaver (Oklahoma, USA) Beaver Head (Idaho, USA) Brown Willy (Cornwall,UK) Chinaman's Knob (Australia) Climax (Colorado, USA) Cunt (Spain) Cunter (Switzerland) Dikshit (India) Dildo (Newfoundland, Canada) Dong Rack (Thailand-Cambodia border) Dongo (Congo - Democratic Republic) Effin (Limerick, Ireland) Fuku (Shensi, China) Fukue (Honshu, Japan) Fukui (Honshu, Japan) Fukum (Yemen) Hold With Hope (Greenland) Intercourse (Pennsylvania, USA) Lickey End (West Midlands, UK) Little Dix Village (West Indies) Lord Berkeley's Knob (Sutherland, Scotland) Middle Intercourse Island (Australia) Muff (Northern Ireland) Nobber (Donegal, Ireland) Pis Pis River (Nicaragua) Sexmoan (Luzon, Philippines) Seymen (Turkey) Shafter (California, USA) Shag Island (Indian Ocean) Shitlingthorpe (Yorkshire, UK) Tittybong (Australia) Tong Fuk (Japan) Turdo (Romania) Twatt (Orkney, UK) Wank (Germany) Wankendorf (Schleswig-Holstein, Germany) Wankener (India) Wankie (Zimbabwe) Wankie Colliery (Zimbabwe) Wanks River (Nicaragua) Wankum (Germany) Wet Beaver Creek (Australia) |
Most Popular Posts...
-
What a strange world it is, when we happened to be driving back to Dingwall, from eating the best Scallop and chips in the world (in a wee ...
-
So what makes a city/town/village/row of houses civilised? Here's my top 10 1. Free Water in Restaurants and Cafes - massive fail f...
-
So, dear readers, I'm afraid to say that its likely i'll stop posting on here so often now. I must admit, it was great fun to wri...
-
I had an interesting conversation the other day about 'The Secret' and how it does seem that if you really need somthing, then someh...
-
i notice that the adverts reflect the subject matter of the blog. its like wishing for somthing and it coming true. as an experiment, i will...
-
Ok, i'm going to put all my travel photos up here now, rather than Facebook, since here I have some confidence that they aren't sel...
-
So i know i did write a lot of crap about Venezuala in previous posts. And despite being mildly humourous , im afraid it wasnt true. What d...
-
Hello all – since I’m about to unleash a world of fetus crunching cannibal slaves to an unsuspecting public (I’ll up the link...
-
You cant see it here but there were lots of seagulls circling and i'm surprised none perched on his long stick. So the other day I...
-
I was talking the other day to someone about an article i'd read that shows that cats turn men into nervous wrecks and women into wanto...
Thursday, 22 December 2011
Bizarre Place Names
Labels:
cunt spain,
wierd place names
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment