Most Popular Posts...
-
Is it just me or is there a real wish for the western world to rip itself out of the banality of its current non-existance based around spo...
-
DISCLAIMER - THIS POST IN NO WAY RELATES TO ANY PARTICULAR AIRLINE AND CERTAINLY NOT A CERTAIN IRISH BUDGET AIRLINE WITH A REPUTATION FOR A...
-
If the only thing you could hear in the gym sauna today was my palm slapping my forehead, then all would have been well. ...
-
Well, here I am in San Juan Del Sur, the sleazy surfing party town in the South West of Nicaragua. There are crackheads and idiots here, and...
-
So…we’ve all been there, you find yourself in a place all alone, but then two or three other ‘travellers’ turn up and order some food. Hmm ...
-
Ok, guys, now i would like to ask for some feedback. since i've spent years living in them, I'm toying with the idea of setting up...
-
Feminism in some countries has basically turned men into shivering wrecks. The poor lost little boys dont know what they should do, should h...
-
Greek conman tryng to hid his face in Olumpa hotel, Tallinn I had an interesting but disturbing situation recently, which i dont mind sha...
-
Nop i dont mean young people in China. I mean people who shouldnt really be alive annoying us. We've all seen them. The guys you see, ...
-
Hello all – since I’m about to unleash a world of fetus crunching cannibal slaves to an unsuspecting public (I’ll up the link...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment